Help promote all aspects of the business including but not limited to buying, selling and pricing. Deliver excellent customer service with your enthusiasm and knowledge. Assist store management in daily store operations. More Info »
- Varies depending on experience
- Major Areas of Responsibility
1. Greet customers immediately, determine their needs, and handle all transactions in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
2. Become familiar with products, brands and prices and make recommendations of products, including their features and benefits, to suit customers' needs. Maximize sales and customer satisfaction by adding items to the close of the sale.
3. Buy used product, reinforcing the customers' purchases and sales to the store. Invite customer to return to the store to buy, sell, or trade and promote image of store concept.
4. Price and ticket items appropriately based on pricing/buying guidelines. Restock store following merchandising plan. Maintain store displays and follow store housekeeping and maintenance standards and procedure.
5. Develop proficiency in operating sales tracking system for all sales transactions, buys, returns, etc.
6. Achieve personal and store sales goals by applying sound customer service and sales protocol.
1. The most important requirements are a great attitude, strong work ethic and customer service skills.
2. Prior retail experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate (see #1).
3. Ability to work well as a team member and to take and follow directions.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Add Your Style to Ours . . .
Join the Plato's Closet® Team
Career Match Quiz
- Do you go through your friends' closets when they aren't looking?
- Do you check the person's shoes before saying "Yes" to a date?
- Do you know what A&F, LEI, and AE stand for?
- Do you enjoy working alongside like-minded, interesting, fun people?
- Do you like getting great discounts on cool stuff?
If you answered "yes" to most of these questions, we'd love to meet you.
At Plato's Closet, we offer:
- Full and part-time positions
- Flexible schedules that complement your busy life
- A great employee discount
Download this application and send it to platosclosetsanmateoca AT gmail.com